Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mixed Messages

So my neighbor has this knack for giving us clothes that she bought (? i think she buys them,...) and giving them to us. Usually the clothes only fit my sister, but this time my neighbor brought over some white heels. when i saw them they looked kind of ugly, but i tried them on anyway, and they great when i put them on my feet. Now one of my favorite pairs of heels. They're some old Liz Claiborne's so i'm thinking they'll last me a while if i ever need them for an interview or a job or something.
In this outfit i paired my new heels with my Faith21 skinny jeans, a striped tee from Walmart and a DIY bleached denim vest. The bleached vest took forever. I read one blog saying it took her 2 hours to make her jean jacket a lighter color than mine. It took me more than ten hours, this was a 2 day project, but it was worth it. I haven't decided if i'm going to put studs and chains on it so next time you seem it it may look different.
Anyway, i have a weekend packed with volunteering, homework and college applications. Not fun, but i want to go to college, so all these kinds are kinda necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment