Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Friend Got Me Sick

Isn't the worst when your friends get you sick? My friend gave me a "summer" cold and it's the worst cold i've EVER had! My nose is runny, i have a killer headache, i'm feeling oh so lethargic and I don't know how long it will last. Some my friend is getting cookies from me tomorrow though, weird huh? Really i'm bring cookies to the people in my AP Bio class and she's one of them so,..., yeah.
Anyway i've been acting really Asian-wanna-be lately. My brother got me into K-Pop last year and what started as listening to the occasional song has turned into an addiction that will soon overtake my small mp3 player. I've also been looking at yesstyle.com, but not for clothes, their clothes wouldn't fit me in a million years. They have a huge selection of purses, including tons of designer knock-offs for very reasonable prices. They have knock offs of the classic chanel black quilted texture hand bag, which i want to get, and a knock off of the coach bag that Karla from Karla's Closet (karlascloset.blogspot.com) designed, which i think i'll also get. Their version is like $32, compared to the Coach version which is WAY more, sorry i don't remember the actual price. I'm tried just adding one photo instead of the whole group, but it won't let me, and it makes the photos super small, but if your interested i can put the links up, just leave me a note in the comments section.

I've also been looking for a new pair of sound-canceling headphones. i was going to go for a pair of skullcandy headphones, but while on yesstyle i saw some of the cutest headphones ever from a company called mix-style. The problem is the pair i want are $70 on yesstyle's website, which i'm not sure i'm willing to pay. I can find them on ebay for less, but i'm not sure if i can find them in the color i want. They have tons of look alikes on ebay, but most are knock offs that aren't that great, supposedly, that are priced between $20 and $2, so i don't know what i'll do. These are the pair i want, i love them, they show off more of my style.
Last, but not least, I've been obsessed with this song and the msic video, i have been watching and listening to it non-stop. Very few Asians can pull of the blond hair AND the guy-liner, but looks so adorable, and he's such a great dancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment